I-Toolbox: Technology Enabled BPO Solution
While we primarily manage the service segment of a client process, we have extended our capability over the years to support our clients in designing and implementing customized tools for enabling their overall process.
Proof of our partnering commitment to drive client’s technology performance is witnessed in our winning the TMC CRM excellence award for in-house tools deployment 3 years in a row. Aside from these, in 2015 alone, we won the following awards:
Versatile CIO of the year 2015
Golden Peacock Innovative Product / Service Award - I-Resolve™ (CRM)
Excellence in Innovation Awards 2014
Best in class Technology – Best Rapid E-learning Tool- I- Refresh
CIO Award for Business Intelligence (Loading Station)
We have over 600 applications and tools that help us drive some elements of operational excellence as listed below.
- To provide real time access to SLA’s, Operational metrics and Financials.
- To ensure accuracy of all systems through reduction of manual error.
- To create independently functioning systems, thereby achieving cost effectiveness.
- To streamline reporting channels to the customer.
- To save executive time from compiling reports. It ensures accuracy and enhances management touch time.
- To have a common platform for key business drivers and provide a clear direction for success by identifying metrics that set business priorities.
- To provide comparative analysis and drill down to an agent level on a real time YTD basis.
Apart from our homegrown tools, Intelenet® takes advantage of the technological advancements and deploys ready tools that are apt for a contact center environment. For instance, Intelenet® has deployed an automated IVR based CSAT process for one of our UK travel client for whom we service 30 million calls annually.
Intelenet® embodies many such technological advancements for client processes and works with stakeholders across the contract journey to build such ‘Transformation / Innovation’ roadmap with technology advancements across the operations cycle.