Job Reference: GCH-VOL-007005
Location: Glasgow - Cuprum House
Closing Date: 07/09/2020
Salary: Up to £18,200.00 per annum
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours Per week: 37.5 or 40
Shifts: Rotational Shifts Between 8am and 8pm Mon – Fri and 9am – 5:30pm Saturday
As the #1 Outsource Contact Centre globally we are working with a prestigious client that is easily recognisable on roads throughout the world! We are looking to recruit Customer Service advisors that are looking for an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing part of our organisation. With growth, comes development opportunities for the right person. Wait, is that person you?
This is an excellent role where you will help customers in a service environment managing their motor finance agreements. As you are dealing with financial agreements you will be working in an FCA regulated environment and it’s important that we put the customer at the heart of what we do, you will be given full training to help and support this. On a daily basis you could be dealing with anything from:
- Updating customer records
- Calculating and advising on settlement figures
- Discussing what vehicle a customer would like next
- Managing a complex query that could take time off the phone to solve
We’re looking for individuals that:
- Are able to offer amazing customer service to a wide customer base
- Can understand customer needs quickly
- Have experience of understanding and following processes
Oh, did I mention that you’d be joining a team that pride themselves on supporting each other and seeing each other succeed!
We love to see our people grow and develop and last year the majority of Team Leaders were recruited internally. As well as progression opportunities we can give you:
- Access to a whole host of perks and benefits through our online portal
- Training and development opportunities for your career
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious client and a global organisation
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch.