- Responsible for direct supervision of 15-18 agents.
- Responsible for the attainment of client set goals, efficiency targets and overall team performance.
- Performs consistent and affective coaching sessions to address performance gaps.
- Analyzes agent's performance and develop an action plan to bridge gaps.
- Conducts regular performance management to improve challenged members of the team.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor\'s/College Degree in any field.
- Open to shifting, flexible in terms of work hours, and working on holidays.
- Strong performance management background.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Can work under extreme pressure.
- Possess above average English written and verbal communication skills.
- With a demonstrable track record in achieving targets and improving agent performance.
- Service and customer-focused.
- Strong analytical skills; very detail-oriented.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in call center tools and processes.