- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 6 months of BPO operations or workforce experience.
- Advanced Excel.
- Logical-mathematical concepts.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Attentive monitoring of the operation detecting discrepancies with respect to what was planned.
- Tracking of call volume and assumptions real time to generating alerts in order to maximize utilization of staff present.
- Develop and communicate daily reports using SQL for Supervisors, ACCM, and Account Managers.
- Generate action plans according to the MOC, documenting in the monitoring templates, each action carried out.
- Constantly verify the attendance of the programmed staff and the connection states in which the agents are located, in order to have enough resources to meet the demand.
- Constantly verify the attendance of the programmed staff, in order to execute the company's security policies in relation to Active Directorycollection routes for agents that leave or enter between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.