Insightful Analytics"Power your business with Insightful Analytics”
Process deep dive for innovative solution deployment and improved benefits realization
ICE"Intelenet chat experience"
Omnichannel chat and social media engagement platform.
Knowledge Services"Strengthen your delivery with innovative Research and Knowledge Solutions"
Delivering business intelligent solutions for long-term value creation
TAP Thought Leadership Paper
We bring to you the 2nd edition of TAP, our quarterly thought leadership paper, aimed at introducing new trends and concepts within the Business Process Management industry.
While Cloud Computing and Analytics are the
newest buzzwords in the BPM industry, another aspect that has found
much acceptance is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). At its core,
RPA aids organizations capture and interpret actions of existing
applications employed in various process transactions, and use them
to manipulate data, trigger responses and communicate with other
systems as necessary.
In a world experiencing many such digital disruptions, Robotics is a temporal reality and companies will eventually have to incorporate it in their service offerings.
- "Rise of the machines: Philippine outsourcing industry braces for AI - Reuters"
- "Healthcare BPO Global Market Outlook – Production by Type, Consumption by Application, Revenue Status & Capacity Forecast to 2022- DigitalJournal"
- "Capitalizing on India's $150B Information Technology Industry - SiliconIndia"
- "BPO firms eye reskilling as AI may lead to job loss - Business Mirror"
- "AI to hit IT-BPM profitability first before realizing growth - Manila Bulleti"
- "BPO Business Analytics Devices Market Growth rate by 2022 – Top Key Vendors, Trend, Segmentation, Drivers, Challenges - DigitalJournal"
- "Digital Revolution in the Banking Sector propels India into future - Business Live"
- "HR should already have embraced artificial intelligence - HRM Asia"
- "In the Age of AI and Bots, Do Call Centers Still Matter? - ValueWalk"
- "Robotic Process Automation Market - 20% Growth Forecast to 2024 - Business Insider"
- "Acquisition is the Name of the Game- The New Indian Express"
- "What IT industry could learn from the Disruption that Automation Brings - Economic Times"
- "All Eyes Turn to Blackstone as Peers Lay Out Succession Plans - Bloomberg Quint"
- "Blackstone May Double Assets to $800 Billion in Five Years- Bloomberg"
- "Re-imagining the automation disruption- livemint"
- "2018 will be a better year for Indian IT, say industry figures- Money Control"
Value Based Care for Healthcare providers
With the introduction of Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA), also known as ObamaCare, there is an industry wide need for lowering costs and increasing access to care.
To meet these requirements, the industry is gradually witnessing a shift from volume-based payments, to reimbursements for the value of care that providers deliver. With PRPA regulations bolstering the adoption of these models, providers are required to align their operational objectives with the greater objectives of better care, better population health and lower costs.
Click on link to read Intelenet’s research paper on transitioning reimbursement providers from fee-for-service model to value based reimbursement models.